Another Man's Treasure

Friday, September 08, 2006

Welcome!

Welcome to Another Man's Treasure!
I have been working on a new setup for my original website: www.chadelliott.net. The website will include mp3's for purchase as well as an online blog with lyrics, ideas, and backgrounds to songs. I also hope to include some original artwork for viewing. Until that site is finished I will be using this site as a link.

Some recent GOOD NEWS!
I am the Grand Winner of the Open Mic Finals on FolkAlley.com! My song "Bluebird Creek" was included in the competition alongside to some songs from very exceptional songwriters around the world. As a result of winning I have been invited to perform at the 40th Annual Kent State Folk Festival in Kent, OH! I will have more on that later!

As I said before, welcome to the new site and come visit often!
Thanks,
Chad

3 Comments:

  • Nicely done on the FolkAlley win. Very cool. You'll definitely have to fill us in on the Kent Folk Festival.

    By Blogger Mr. B, at 3:40 PM  

  • Thanks Mike!
    Hope all's well with BAYA. I can't wait to come out in October! See ya then.

    By Blogger Chad Elliott, at 5:27 PM  

  • Congrats Cupcake! Can't wait to see you out in the bay soon. Safe travels!

    By Blogger ginelle, at 8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home