Another Man's Treasure

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Playing at the Shaky Tree


Chad
Originally uploaded by TreeBed.

I've been blessed to be a part of a community-based music project in the form of a coffeehouse. At least that's how I see it. As an independent folksinger/songwriter, I am always looking for ways to connect people through music and song. The town of Spencer, Iowa has always been good to me as an artist and as a folk musician. As a co-creator, I see my part of Shaky Tree Coffee as just one small way to give back to the community I love. It serves as a venue for other aspiring songwriters and hopefully fills a need in our little town. Yes, one need is good coffee...but a more important need is a gathering place for peace, love, and support.
Thank you, Spencer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home